envoiiHC, the key to effectively managing data in healthcare today and most secure notification tool available that allows you to share sensitive information with your patients
Security is everything
- Are you making real-time decisions with real-time data?
- Are you driving your critical data or is it driving you?
- Is responsiveness an obstacle to optimizing your patient satisfaction level?
- Have you ever wanted to integrate mobile intelligent notifications with your EHR solutions?
- Does the fear of HIPAA/ARRA security compliance sometimes interfere with your ability to respond to inquiries as quickly as you would like?
Let envoiiHC take the work and the worry out of your patient care. Here is how:
One missed message can mean the difference between life and death. envoiiHC, a Secure eHealth solution, either integrated or standalone, works to provide the most secure and responsive notification tool available in healthcare.
How we excel:
- Assuring sensitive patient information is pushed to you instantly. No more searching or wondering where time sensitive clinical data is.
- Secure notification means private patient data ends up in the hands of those permitted to have it.
- Integrating envoiiHC with your existing clinical systems for comprehensive secure notification across your HC spectrum.
- Advanced end-to-end data encryption ensures HIPAA/ARRA compliancy.
- Increasing patient responsiveness with envoiiHC’s smart notification environment. Lives can be saved with the ability to respond to an alert quickly.
“Prompt approval of requests for access to confidential medical records is essential in our system. Our clients cannot afford to miss an alert that requires their review merely because it is lost in a pile of emails. By licensing envoiiHC, we seek to simplify access to critical messages… we are particularly excited to be able to add this feature to our offering.”
Robert H. Shelton
Co-Founder and CEO of Private Access Inc.
Private Access, Inc., is an Irvine, CA based innovator of privacy management tools for the healthcare industry.